Sam Horn - Intrigue

Friday, November 24, 2006

Calling All Bloggers

My publisher Perigee (Penguin Group) has agreed to send a review copy of my new book, POP! Stand Out in Any Crowd to the first 25 bloggers who are interested in reviewing it. To request a review copy, please send an email with the URL of your blog and your mailing address to:

Katherine.">Wasilewski@us.penguingroup.com

with the subject line "Review Copy of POP!"

You are also welcome to contact Cheri Grimm in my California office at 805 528-4351 to schedule an interview with me if you prefer to offer a Q & A format for your readers. We could focus on specific techniques, examples, and suggestions that are timely and relevant for your blog audience.

Some recent news about POP! is that it has been featured in Dallas Morning News, Boston Globe, on WGN, CBS NewsRadio, KTLA Morning News, and at the annual National Press Club Book Fair. The POP! presentation has also received rave reviews from American Society of Association Executives, Commonwealth Club, National Foundation of Women Legislators and will be showcased at Judy Carter's upcoming Comedy Workshop in Palm Springs.
I'm partial, however if you read the book, I think you'll agree with Wall St. Journal best-selling author Mark Sanborn (You Don't Need a Title to be a Leader) who said, "To break out you've got to stand out, and POP! shows you how. It is full of examples and useful exercises that take you beyond what you need to know to what you need to do. I recommend it."

Sam Horn
samhorn.com
samhornpop.com

3 Comments:

At 6:41 AM , Blogger Ken Robert said...

How funny. I was already intending to write a post on my blog about your new book, since I've been recommending it to everyone I meet who's trying to name their business or develop a sharper message.

I'm going to pass on the offer because I already have the book, love it, and intend to write about it anyway. I'd rather leave the offer for someone who hadn't thought about it. The world needs your book to circulate. Thanks for writing it.

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Sam Horn, POP of Mind said...

Hello Ken:

Thanks for that great feeback and for mentioning POP! on your blog. As an author, it makes my day when someone is kind enough to let me know they found my work interesting and useful.

Hope you check back on Dec. 10 when I reveal this year's POP! Hall of Fame. Until then, thanks again and best wishes.

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger David Zinger said...

Hi Sam,
I tried to request a copy of POP to review on my blog. Not sure if any more are available but the email address did not work. I wonder if any other blog readers had this problem. Just thought I'd let you know.
David

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home